MOBILE APPLICATION PRIVACY STATEMENT
Version 1.0.0, June 06, 2019
The privacy of all our users is very important to us. When you use our Service as an Application User, we process your Personal Data (as an Application Publisher). This Privacy Statement explains how we protect and process your Personal Data. We recommend that you read it carefully.
1. What is stated in this Privacy Statement?
The sections in this Privacy Statement provide you with information about:
• Types of Personal Data processed,
• The purposes of processing personal data,
• Where Personal Data is processed,
• Security measures applied to protect Personal Data,
• Limits of liability for third parties,
• View, modify and delete your Personal Data,
• Changes to this Privacy Statement;
• What will you do if you have questions or explanations?
2. Types of Personal Data Processed
A. Personal Data used by our Service
We use Anonymous Data to improve our service. This information will not be made public through the Service.
B. Automatically generated information
Like most other websites and online services, we collect and process automatically generated information about how you use the Application. The information collected includes your ip address and / or your unique device ID.
In particular, if you choose to participate, the App can collect your geolocation information. In any case, you can prevent the receiving of your geolocation information from your mobile device’s settings.
This also occurs with automatically generated information about how you use the Application. This type of information helps us better understand how the App is used and produce services that suit your needs as a user.
If you enable user authorization features within the application, the following additional information is stored:
• Phone number (optional);
• Additional profile information sent by an external provider, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn.
We also collect the following (unknown) information to inform the app owner about the use of the app:
• The moment you open the application,
• Screens that you open in the application and the time you spend on these screens,
• The moment you leave the application.
Note: if user authentication features are enabled, we may associate anonymous information with your information when you log in.
If instant notification ads are active in the application, information about BleshSDK running integrated with the application is provided below.
• BleshSDK allows users to access notification status, bluetooth status information, device information, ad identifier (IDFA), location, operator, installed application list information, and take necessary security measures to ensure the confidentiality of the information provided.
• If the User wishes to save the campaign image delivered to him to the photo album, the User’s photo album and camera are accessed and the screenshot is saved to the photo album.
• Information is used only for the purpose of sending instant notifications through the Application, to the extent permitted by the User, in a secure manner and only for the period required. Information is only shared with third parties for the realization of such purposes and the publication and disclosure of information outside this scope is not permitted.
C. Specific Information
You may be asked to apply for some activities, such as loyalty cards, newsletters, advertising; in this case some personal information is requested. This information is stored in the database of our service (including third parties) and will be shared with us.
When you upload data, including photos in the app, it will be shared and visible to all other users of the app.
3. The purposes of processing personal data
The Parties process Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To enable you to use the Service,
• To keep information about our service up to date,
• To improve and / or customize the service,
• To identify you and / or customize the Service,
• To recognize you and prevent fraud,
• To provide support,
• Communicate your Personal Data to third parties if you request this from us or where we are legally obliged.
B. Transmission of Personal Data to third parties
We do not sell, sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties without your prior consent. However, we may provide your Personal Data to third parties where it is necessary to provide you with your Personal Data or to follow instructions, such as payment through payment providers for Paid Services.
We may provide “aggregated anonymous data” about the use of the Service to third parties for such purposes as we deem appropriate. “Total anonymous data” means data that cannot be returned to you and is therefore not counted as Personal Data. For example, we may use aggregated anonymous data to better understand how Users use the Service.
Your Personal Data may also be disclosed to and / or transferred to a third party if we are transferred to, or merged with, or subject to a restructuring to a third party. This third party will have the right to continue to use the Personal Data and any other information you provide to us.
We may disclose or exercise your Personal Data in good faith, where we believe you should comply with a court order, ongoing judicial process, criminal or civil subpoena or other legal action or request given by law enforcement authorities.
4. Where Personal Data is processed
5. What security measures are in place to protect Personal Data?
The security of your data and the security of other Users are very important to us. We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data from loss or any illegal processing. We have implemented the following measures: protecting our servers through firewalls, SSL connections, and encryption of sensitive data. This list is not exhaustive.
6. Limits of liability for third parties
Our service may include hyperlinks to the services and products offered by third parties and / or to websites or services of partners, advertisers and other third parties.
The parties have no control or influence over the content, websites or services of these third parties. Different privacy policies may apply to the use of third-party websites and services. This Privacy Statement relates solely to Personal Data obtained by you through your use of the Service for their own purposes. The parties assume no responsibility for the content, applications or operation of third-party websites and services.
7. Viewing and Deleting Personal Data
Using the application you can send a request to contact us or delete by email to the personal information collected. You may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity.
8. Child privacy
Personal information about children is not collected intentionally or intentionally.
Measures are in place to ensure the security of your personal information, minimize the risk of damage, loss of information, and use from unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures cannot provide absolute information security. Therefore, efforts are made to ensure the security of your personal information, but this is not guaranteed, and you cannot reasonably expect that the Application and its databases will be exempt from any unfair behavior, malfunction, intrusion, or access or other misuse or abuse.
10. Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Statement may be updated at any time. The Parties will publish an updated version of the Privacy Statement through the Service. The Parties recommend that you check this page from time to time to be aware of any changes to this Privacy Statement and to learn how the parties will protect your Personal Data. It is your responsibility and you agree and undertake to review this Privacy Statement periodically and to be informed of updates.
You agree to be bound by any changes to this Statement. Your continued use of the Application after the change takes effect will indicate your acceptance of the changed Notification. If you do not accept the Modified Notification, you must uninstall the Application and use it more
11. What will you do if you have any questions or explanations?
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on June 6, 2019.